Sunday, September 9, 2012

Grüße aus Deutschland


I know it has been awhile since I last posted on my blog, but I will use this time to share and reflect on upcoming events in my life.

Yes, I am in Germany, the pic above is where my sister, her husband and their family are living while stationed in Dusseldorf with the Air Force.  They are renting this older farm house which sits on about 100 acres of land occupied with horse stables, pastures, and indoor riding arena.  The owners live just across the driveway and take care of the place.  It gives my nephews and nieces a lot of room to play, including a lot of brick pathways for them to ride their bicycles.  It is pretty cool to see both houses and most of the driveway laid out in brick, in fact most of the town is also in abundance of brick.

I will be here for the next 6 weeks, but most of my time will be travelling to different countries. Having never been overseas before I have decided to take advantage of this opportunity and discover parts of Europe I have only ever read about.

My Blog will be updated each Sunday as I try to share my experiences with you,

Enjoy!


2 comments:

Mishelle Noyes said...

That is so awesome!! You are living a dream! Have fun! Can't wait to read more

The Cole Family said...

Cliff! You big lucky you! where can I place an order for some of that good european chocolate?!