Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

This year has been a very enjoyable time of my life.
  • I was able to spend a few months at my mom's landscaping her back yard, including a new automatic sprinkler system.
  • During the summer I attended our 20 year class reunion, 14 of the 20 from our class were able to attend. It was nice to see everyone again and be able to spend time with their families.
  • In August I hosted our first Irving reunion, we rented a cabin in Midway, UT. We spent time as a family at Temple Square, Hoogle Zoo, and of course on the lake.
Wanted to take a few minutes to express my gratitude to the things in my life that I have been blessed with.
  • My Dad, Mom, and each of my brothers and sisters, including my 11 nephews and 6 nieces.
  • All of my friends that have come in and out of my life over the last 30 years, especially those that have stayed in touch and continue to be a part of my life.
  • My career that has allowed me to enjoy so many things in my life.
  • Most importantly, the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I am so grateful for His gift to me, His Birth, Atonement, and Resurrection.
May each of us take time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas

P.S. I have had a few friends ask me to post my recent talk in Our Singles Ward, click on the pic to read

No comments: