Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Card

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas!

I have so much to be thankful for this year, I thought I would take a moment and reflect on my past year of so many adventures.

Snowboarding - especially with my little sister Ina
Moab - with my brothers and dad
Havasupai - Grand Canyon
Wakeboarding - Bear Lake, Lake Powell, and Utah Lake
Camping in Grand Teton
Cedar City - enjoying time with good friend Mat and family
Zion National Park - hiking Angels Landing
Disney World - 2 weeks with family
Texas - visiting with my brother and his 2 boys
Mesa Verda National Park
Minnesota - visiting with good friend Marcus and his family
New York - training - "job security"
Mom's - Thanksgiving, and more importantly, my little bro's Wedding

10 comments:

Melissa said...

Cliff, so nice to see you again and of course the orange motorcycle. Both of you look so great. Is that the same motorcycle you had when at NACT? Sounds like you are having a great time. Merry Christmas. Thanks for thinking of me.

~Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas Cliff. It looks like you have had a great year.

Shannon said...

CLIFF!!! I didn't know you had a blog. We never hear from you. Connor still asks about you. You should come out and visit. Your Christmas card is great.

Garr Family said...

merry christmas clifford~ it's fun to see all your pictures. yea for blogs, i love seeing what everyones doing now that were far away. looks like your hvaing a ball....good....your deserve it.

Erin said...

Cliff! I thought you fell off the earth! Give us a call or come visit!

Cliff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy Bigelow said...

OOOh! Havasupai! I want to go take pictures there! Looks like you've had an awesome year!

Mishelle Noyes said...

Why hello! You are looking good! i remember taking a picture on a motorcycle once! 11 years ago! Wow! How has it been? --Mishelle (Olson)

The Cole Family said...

cliff as always you get to travel all over..

Gina Marie said...

I LOVE the bike! :)