Monday, October 20, 2008

Graveyard Golf

Last Friday we had a Halloween Party/Dance for our singles group. I was asked to help with the Mini Golf room, I was told in the past that they used chairs as obstacles and buckets for the hole of the greens. Well, if any of you know me, I felt that would have been kinda lame. So I decided to build my own 3 hole mini golf course.






The first hole was 12 feet long and about 2 feet wide, with 3 large "woop de doos"








The second hole was designed to look like a gravesite, it was 6 feet long and about 4 feet wide. If you putted the ball through the pelvis of the bones, good chance you made a hole in one.








On the last hole, you had to drive the ball up a 2 foot ramp and into the pumkins mouth with a Par 1, in order to get a candy.





We finished off the room with a lot of different Halloween decorations, including a large Bat, Coffin and Pumkin Scarecrow. The only lighting we had were a few rope lights, a black light, and a couple of strobe lights. It turned out really cool and I know everyone had a good time playing Mini Golf. The games were suppose to go from 7-9 that night, but they asked if we would be willing to keep the "Graveyard Golf" open for the entire night. Of course I said yes!

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

So cool! I couldn't see the pictures very well on my phone. These are much better. It sounds like it would have been so much fun.

**Marcus and I cracked up about how you and Lindsey scared my parents at the airport.

Robin said...

We love it all. Could you come make one for us? The kids want to know.

gregg and ina said...

Cliff, you never cease to amaze us with all the time you have to do these things. What was your handicap for the course?