Thursday, September 4, 2008

1st Week of Disney

Magic Kingdom

For the next 2 weeks I will be in Florida, living in Disney World. 2 of my sisters, Robin and Ina, and their families, my mom and I have all made the journey to Orlando. We have gone to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom, tomorrow we are heading to Epcot and Hollywood Studios on Saturday. I ran into Mickey in Animal Kingdom and he insisted on getting a pic with me, so I agreed.

Today was my favorite day, so far. We had made dinner reservations at Cinderella's Royal Palace, and wouldn't you know it, we got to meet Cinderella. She told me she had been waiting for Prince Charming for some time now and was glad her search was over. I told her that she should probably keep looking and kissed her on the cheek.

It has been a great vacation so far, but I have only been here for 3 days, so we will see how the next 7 days are. If any of you are wondering what you do in Disney World for 10 Days, I will let you know once I know. More to come later...

3 comments:

Banana said...

I am jealous!!!!

Amy said...

I am jealous too! Someday we'll go! How the heck are you? I heard you were in Oakdale for Janet Peterson's daughters wedding about a year ago! That is crazy! I was planning to be there, but my baby was sick! How are you related to her?? Drop me a line when you are Disney-ed out! Amy Riley from Oakdale

Linda said...

You rejected Cinderella? That's gonna be awful for her self-esteem.